Oh man. This takes me back. I got into a conversation today about MySpace. Mine was pimped out. Hundreds of these kind of icons:
Another thing there were a lot of was surveys. I don’t mean like a couple questions. Like hundreds of questions. So since I’m in a nostalgic mood and am super bored, I’m gonna do one. Here we gooooo!
1. Last beverage:
Harpoon Winter Warmer
2. Last phone call:
3. Last song you listened to:
IDWLF – Zayn & TS
4. Last time you cried:
Yesterday. Grey’s Anatomy.
5. Have you dated someone twice:
6. Have you ever been cheated on:
7. Kissed someone & regretted it:
8. Have you lost someone special:
9. What are your three favorite colors:
Purple, mint & red.
10. Met someone who changed you in the past month:
Not that I can recall?
11. Kissed anyone on your friends list:
12. How many kids do you want:
13. Do you want any pets:
14. Do you want to change your name:
I used to want to be Jennifer but i love my name now.
15. What did you do for your last birthday:
For my actual birthday I was in Haiti and went to XLT. For the celebration back home, we went on a pub crawl.
16. What time did you wake up today:
Too damn early.
17. Name something you CANNOT wait for:
A new Taylor Swift album.
18. Last time you saw your mother:
20 minutes ago.
19. Most visited webpage:
JennaB, Jennaaay (Forrest Gump), Jennen, JB, JBizz, Jenna Marbles
21. Relationship status:
22. Zodiac sign:
23. Male or female:
Female. Thanks for not assuming my gender.
25. Do you have a crush on someone:
I have a few.
My ears if they haven’t completely closed up.
28. Strong or Weak:
Somewhere in the middle.
29. First surgery:
Never been cut.
30. First best friend:
Shadelle in Kindergarden.
31. First sport you joined:
32. First vacation:
Harwichport when I was a toddler.
33. First school:
34. First pair of trainers:
WHICH IS BETTER
35. Lips or eyes:
36. Hugs or kisses:
Depends from who.
37. Shorter or taller:
38. Older or younger:
39. Romantic or spontaneous:
Spontaneous with a hint of romance.
40. Sensitive or loud:
41. Hook-up or relationship:
42. Shy or outgoing:
HAVE YOU EVER
43. Kissed a stranger:
Not that I remember.
44. Gotten a speeding ticket:
45. Lost glasses/contacts:
46. Sex on first date:
47. Broken someone’s heart:
48. Been arrested:
49. Have you turned someone down:
50. Fallen for a friend:
Ugh. Yes. The worst.
51. Moved out of town:
53. Love at first sight:
55. Santa Claus:
I KNOW HIM!!
56. Kiss on the first date:
59. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time:
Nah. I couldn’t pull that off.
60. Been in love with someone you couldn’t be with?:
61. Ever cheated on somebody:
62. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?:
63. Are you afraid of falling in love:
64. Was your last relationship a mistake?
I don’t think so.
65. Do you miss your last relationship?
Not much to miss.
66. Who did you last say “i love you” to?
67. Have you ever been depressed?
I have my dark & twisty moments.
68. Are you insecure?
69. How do you want to die?
In my sleep, many years down the road.
70. Do you bite your nails?
71. When was your last physical fight?
Never been in one.
72. Do you have an attitude?
73. Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
74. Do you tan a lot?
Gotta love that latina side.
75. Ever eaten food in a car while someone or you are driving?
76. Ever made out in a bathroom?
77. Would you take any of your exes back?
78. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
79. What are your plans for this weekend?
Working and a little shopping.
80. Do you type fast?
81. Can you spell well?
3rd place in the 6th grade spelling bee.
82: What are you craving right now?
83. Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes and I hated it.
84. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Nah I’m more traditional.
85. What’s irritating you right now?
Surprisingly nothing. Today’s been chill.
86. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
87. Does somebody love you?
From what I hear yes.
88. Have you ever changed clothes in a car?
89. Milk chocolate or white chocolate?
90. Do you have trust issues?
91. Longest relationship?
Nothing really worth mentioning.
92: Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I hope he does while sitting in a giant pool of regret.
93. Have you ever walked outside in your PJs?
94. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
95. Did you have dream last night?
Didn’t really sleep enough to dream.
96. Have you ever been out of state?
97. Do you play the Wii?
Not in a long time.
98. Do you like Chinese food?
Of course. I’m not a barbarian.
99. Are you afraid of the dark?
100. Is cheating ever okay?
101. What year has been your best?
So far 2017 :^)
102. Do you believe in true love?
103. Favorite weather?
Sunny & 80 degrees.
104. Do you like the snow?
In small increments.
105. Do you like the outside?
Depends on what kind of environment.
106. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
107. Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
108. What makes you happy?
Lots of things 🙂
109. Ever been to Alaska?
No but I would.
110. Ever been to Hawaii?
Not yet. Please take me.
111. Do you watch the news?
112. Do you love MTV?
Not the current MTV. Bring back TRL and then we’ll talk.
113. Do you like subway?
114 Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
115. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
No clue. Panic?
116. Why did you decide to do this quiz?
I felt nostalgic.
117. Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided them?
118. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
119. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
120. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
121. Ever bought condoms?
122. Ever gotten pregnant?
123. Have you ever slipped on ice?
124 Have you ever missed the bus?
125. Have you left the house without money?
126. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
Like 8 years ago?
127. Have you ever smoked a cigar?
128. Did you ever drink alcohol?
I am right now.
129. Did you ever watch “The Breakfast Club”?
130. Have you ever been overweight?
131. Ever been to a wedding?
132. Ever been in a wedding?
133. Have you ever been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
134. Did you ever watch TV for 5 hours straight?
13 hours straight was my longest. Stranger Things S1.
135. Ever kissed in the rain?
136. Did you ever shower with someone else?
Yeah but not the way you’re thinking.
137. Did you ever fail a driver’s test?
138. Ever been outside your home country?
Yes. Canada, UK, Ireland & Haiti.
139. Ever been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
Yes. Mission trip in HS to Memphis.
140. Ever been to a professional sports game?
A few Red Sox games.
141. Have you ever broken a bone?
142. Did you ever win a trophy in your life?
2nd place soccer team in my age division in ’03.
143. Ever get engaged?
144. Have you ever been on a diet?
145. Have you ever been on TV?
146. Ever ridden in a taxi?
147. Ever been to prom?
I’ve been to four.
148. Ever stayed up for 24 hours or more?
Yes. Poor choices.
149 Have you ever been to a concert?
Many. *NSYNC, Taylor Swift (3x), Beyonce & Jay-Z, Ed Sheeran, OneDirection, Katy Perry, Tori Kelly, The Bleachers, Meghan Trainor (2x), Karmin, OKGO…those are the big ones.
150. Have you ever had a crush on someone at work?
Yeah. A few times at previous jobs.
151. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Thank the Lord no.
152. Ever had braces?
153. Did you ever learn another language?
Spanish & Portuguese but I’m terrible with both.
154. Do you wear make-up?
I’m a VIB Rouge at Sephora so yes.
155. Did you ever have your wisdom teeth taken out?
156. Did you ever kiss someone a different race than yourself?
157. Ever dyed your hair?
Yup and I’m gonna do it again soon.
158. Did you ever wear someone else’s clothes?
159. Ever ridden in an ambulance?
160. Ever ridden in a helicopter?
161. Ever caught the stove on fire?
Not yet *knocks on wood*
162. Ever meet someone famous?
Yes. Mindy Kaling was my favorite.
163. Ever been on an airplane?
A couple times.
164. Ever been on a boat?
Yes but not a fan.
165. Ever broken something expensive?
Spilled Pepsi on my Macbook Pro & threw my iPhone and shattered the screen.
166. Did you ever kiss someone before you were 14?
My first kiss was when I was 14.
167. Did you ever find something valuable on the ground?